Feudal Wars

A place to discuss what doesn't belong anywhere else.

Moderator: Big Daddy

MrFlibble

Feudal Wars

Post by MrFlibble »

I've just stumbled upon a project that might interest you guys. Feudal Wars is an Age of Empires II-inspired free browser-based medieval RTS currently in development. The list of major features/differences from AoE2 can be found here, and the project messageboard showcases the graphics and other stuff already done.

According to the FAQ, there will be a kickstarter for the game at some point. There seem to be no plans for a non-browser versions for now, but perhaps the authors will agree to release their assets into public domain and those could be combined with the OpenAge engine recreation of AoE2. Some (discarded) art has already been posted at Open Game Art.
Andrettin

Re: Feudal Wars

Post by Andrettin »

MrFlibble wrote:I've just stumbled upon a project that might interest you guys. Feudal Wars is an Age of Empires II-inspired free browser-based medieval RTS currently in development. The list of major features/differences from AoE2 can be found here, and the project messageboard showcases the graphics and other stuff already done.

According to the FAQ, there will be a kickstarter for the game at some point. There seem to be no plans for a non-browser versions for now, but perhaps the authors will agree to release their assets into public domain and those could be combined with the OpenAge engine recreation of AoE2. Some (discarded) art has already been posted at Open Game Art.
Yeah, I had seen it, looks really nice :)