Results Screen

Timesless Tales is a standalone expansion for Wyrmsun.
Yukiko

Results Screen

Post by Yukiko »

I'm intending for the campaigns to have branching story lines, dependent on whether you win or lose. I'd like for the characters to visually change over time based on their performance in battles.
Results.gif
Results.gif (1.67 MiB) Viewed 7868 times
In this screenshot the character has decided to forfeit a mission to recruit some Freemen. Withdrawing from a match can be a smart thing to do, as defeat can result in being captured. However, in this case it'll greatly annoy a Freeman leader, and he will become hostile. Having good relations with other factions' characters, even those you are at war with, will result in good things happening.
snv

Re: Results Screen

Post by snv »

An anime RTS on stratagus engine? Should be cool. I can't name a single anime RTS out of my head. Are there any gameplay screenshots/mockups?

You're using WC2 fonts, which is okay in America, but in a few other countries fonts are copyright too. Although, I guess Blizzard themselves stolen these fonts from somewhere, because designing a typeset from scratch is a lot of work.
MrFlibble

Post by MrFlibble »

snv wrote:I can't name a single anime RTS out of my head.
Here's one: Annex: Conquer the World.
Yukiko

Post by Yukiko »

snv wrote:You're using WC2 fonts, which is okay in America, but in a few other countries fonts are copyright too.
That was a screen shot of Wargus. :)

Yesterday I was able to beat Mountain Pass. I had to play it on slow due to the micro required, but it was fun. Mountain Pass is a survival mission using the new Nightmare game mode. You receive it if all your allies are captured and you get pushed back to the mountains. In Nightmare the enemy side selects units which will spawn in for the next attack wave. In between attack waves the enemy is vulnerable, but the main focus is defending your own position. It is a great 2+ vs 1 game mode.