glitches, bugs, & suggestions

Wyrmsun is an RTS / Grand Strategy game which features elements of mythology, history and fiction.
b_o

glitches, bugs, & suggestions

Post by b_o »

I noticed in 1.5 that when I tried to lower the number of opponents for the brown hills map, the game would crash when I tried to start the map.
Andrettin

Re: glitches, bugs, & suggestions

Post by Andrettin »

Thanks for the bug report, b_o! I uploaded a fix to the GitHub.
TaShadan

Post by TaShadan »

When i click on singleplayer there is only the background visible and i have to exit the game by force. The multiplayer menu works.

Ignore this post. I redownloaded the game and now it works.
Warcraft 2.5
http://www.moddb.com/mods/warcraft-25
a fast paced Broodwar/Warcraft2 style mod for Warcraft 3 TFT (without heroes)

http://zero.tauniverse.com/
Total Annihilation Conversion with improved graphics, controls and an additional faction.
b_o

Post by b_o »

I tried editing the brown hills map to save it as a different custom map, and when I change player information it makes both the new edited map and the brownhills map crash the game when loading to play.
It may have something to do with hero units or the goblin team setting.

also, when grey rats attack, they change color after each attack, but it doesn't happen to black rats.
Andrettin

Post by Andrettin »

b_o wrote:I tried editing the brown hills map to save it as a different custom map, and when I change player information it makes both the new edited map and the brownhills map crash the game when loading to play.
It may have something to do with hero units or the goblin team setting.

also, when grey rats attack, they change color after each attack, but it doesn't happen to black rats.
Thanks! I fixed the issue with the rats changing colors and uploaded the fix to the GitHub.

I couldn't reproduce the issue with the Brown Hills map. Could you send me the custom map?
b_o

Post by b_o »

I sent it with a graphic fix for something else. You ought to make the goblin race use the dwarf UI graphics for now. Also, I saw the computer upgrade steelclads to use double bladed axes, which is nice, but I can't seem to do it myself.. what's the exact process to get the double bladed axes?
Andrettin

Post by Andrettin »

I fixed the issue with the map crash, and made the goblins use the dwarven UI for the time being (as had been done for the gnomes). Those changes have been uploaded to the GitHub.

To get the double-bladed axe graphics to show up for the steelclad, all that is needed is to research both melee axe upgrades.
b_o

Post by b_o »

The northern wastes dialog with gryphon riders uses a scouts icon rather than a gryphon riders.
Andrettin

Post by Andrettin »

b_o wrote:The northern wastes dialog with gryphon riders uses a scouts icon rather than a gryphon riders.
Thanks, b_o! This happened because when I made the dialogue scripts, game didn't have gryphon rider icons at the time, and I forgot to go back and change that later on. I fixed that, and released version 0.1.5b along with some other changes.
b_o

Post by b_o »

What happened to Kyrans maps? I thought he made a couple for this, but I'm not seeing them.

Also, it would be nice if the sound controls were also available in the main menu instead of only from the menu only available during game play.