Newest Windows Binaries (8874)

Got resources you'd like to share? Want to request some help with scripting or graphic creation? Then this is the place to be.
DinkyDyeAussie

Newest Windows Binaries (8874)

Post by DinkyDyeAussie »

Here they are people. Get 'em! :D
Stratagus_binaries.zip
(2.63 MiB) Downloaded 492 times
Yay!!!
Andrettin

Re: Newest Windows Binaries (8874)

Post by Andrettin »

Thanks for these DinkyDyeAussie, but unfortunately the same happens to me as with the last batch, they don't run at all :( with what game and which version are you using them?
DinkyDyeAussie

Post by DinkyDyeAussie »

I am using them with wargus & war1gus. I tried them with your game and it didn't work on my system either :roll: and all I know is it's a vector error...weird. Maybe someone else could try it out with your game and see what happens.

Does it work for you with the wargus games?
Andrettin

Post by Andrettin »

DinkyDyeAussie wrote:I am using them with wargus & war1gus. I tried them with your game and it didn't work on my system either :roll: and all I know is it's a vector error...weird. Maybe someone else could try it out with your game and see what happens.

Does it work for you with the wargus games?
I don't have War1gus installed, but I tried it with Wargus and Aleona's Tales and it didn't work either.
DinkyDyeAussie

Post by DinkyDyeAussie »

mmm. you might not have my sdl file...I will provide that for you now.
SDL.zip
(238 KiB) Downloaded 505 times
just change the extension back to dll. I named it .zip cos dlls cant be uploaded to the forums. see if that works for you man.
Andrettin

Post by Andrettin »

It runs now! Thanks a lot, DinkyDyeAussie!

EDIT: It works with Wyrmsun as well, except for the debug version, which gives the vector assert. Perhaps the vector issue is due to me using some images non-indexed to a palette (like the cursor and the UI). But since it works perfectly in the "release" version, it's not an important issue anyway.
DinkyDyeAussie

Post by DinkyDyeAussie »

Cool as man glad it's running for you.

On a similar note, I tried compiling your stratagus code, but ran into all sorts of issues with it. If my binaries are now working on you system, are you just as happy to use them now? Cos I am more than happy to keep loadin' 'em up to the forum for everyone :)
Andrettin

Post by Andrettin »

DinkyDyeAussie wrote:Cool as man glad it's running for you.

On a similar note, I tried compiling your stratagus code, but ran into all sorts of issues with it. If my binaries are now working on you system, are you just as happy to use them now? Cos I am more than happy to keep loadin' 'em up to the forum for everyone :)
Of course I'm happy with the binaries you provide, they are of great help :) Nevertheless I still wish I could compile the engine on my own, so that I could do changes to it if needed. If you could send me your compile project, perhaps I would be able to compile it.

In any case, please don't feel obliged to do anything - you've already been of great help :)