WIP - Wargus Improvement Project

WIP aims to Wargus, while maintaining the game's ambience and gameplay experience.
b_o

Re: WIP - Wargus Improvement Project

Post by b_o »

I wanted to try to make some dungeon levels for this, using an overlay image for the background instead of tiles, and with unit objects for things like doors. I started but never finished updating the wc1 crossbowman and wanted to update some of the other wc1 units as well. But I don't know when I'll have time to work more on this, as I have about 3 other projects taking priority when I have time for this sort of thing. I would also like to see some wyrmsun stuff added to this WIP eventually, or see wyrmsun playable through it.

I made an update to the human peasant some time ago, so that it's head is larger and more comparable in size to the elfs head, and matches the peasant icon more closely. So whenever the next version of the WIP is made, it could probably be added.
francot514

Post by francot514 »

Is possible to add custom elements to the wargus editor, like controlling spawns and units properties for specified maps, based on things made with warcraft 3 editor, that is powerfull tool...
francot514

Post by francot514 »

This project is still alive?? do you have any progress??

I want to ask, because im modding wargus this days and want to allow some stuff like have multiple factions for ai, want to help me??
Andrettin

Post by Andrettin »

francot514 wrote:This project is still alive?? do you have any progress??

I want to ask, because im modding wargus this days and want to allow some stuff like have multiple factions for ai, want to help me??
I'm no longer working on this project, since my efforts are now concentrated on Wyrmsun. Sorry :(
francot514

Post by francot514 »

There is some place i can find the source of this, or has been totallly abandoned??? also im missing the swamp graphics tileset, can you help me find it???
DinkyDyeAussie

Post by DinkyDyeAussie »

Swamp tileset comes with the expansion CD. If you extract from the expansion CD you get this tileset. If you only extract from the tides of darkness CD, you don't get the swamp tileset.